- Your Privacy
- SANDiTM Brushware respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
- We recognise your need for appropriate protection and management of personally identifiable information you may share with us
(any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, and telephone number).
- In general, you can browse our site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We do
track the geographical locations which people visit us and analyse this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous.
- Some of our web pages utilise "cookies" so that we can better serve you with more tailored information when you return
to our site. "Cookies" are used to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our service to you. You can set
your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it.
- We protect subscriber information from outside parties by storing it in a fully-secured database.
- We store information you supply to personalise your use of SANDiTM Brushware services. You may update personal information at any time by
- You acknowledge, that in the interests of improving personalisation and service efficiency, we may, under controlled and secure
circumstances, share your personal information with some of SANDiTM Brushware's affiliate companies who provide content to this portal.
- In all other cases, the only information we will ever disclose to third parties (e.g.: advertisers) is aggregate information
about our users. Aggregate information will never identify you. It only identifies the user population in general terms,
e.g.: 52% males visit our site.
- We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of sites linking out of the SANDiTM Brushware website.
- The above notwithstanding, you consent to SANDiTM Brushware requesting, receiving and reporting your Confidential Information,
Consumer Credit Information and Prescribed Information as defined in the National Credit Act, No 34 of 2005 (the "Act"),
(herein after "Information") from and to registered credit bureaux in accordance with the provisions and for the purposes of the Act;
and the sharing of such Information by registered credit bureaux and such other persons as contemplated by in the Act, for the prescribed purposes of the Act.